Complaint & Appeal

Home Address In Australia


Drop your files here or click here to upload You can upload up to 4 files.


A grievance is a problem you might experience with the college, about something that has happened which you believe is unfair. Generally, the first person to see about this problem is your Trainer or Administrative Officer. If the problem cannot be resolved through speaking with your Trainer or Administrative officer, you should discuss with the Academic Manager or PEO. If the grievance involves a personal or welfare matter, you can request the college to provide details of a counselling service.

If your grievances are not resolved after discussion with the college, you may wish to refer to an external agency, e.g. The Anti-Discrimination Board (9268 5555) or the Department of Fair Trading (13 3220).

Further information may be obtained from the Department's website:

All complaints will be taken seriously, and a written statement will be given, outlining the complaint or grievance, how it has been handled on appeal, the outcome and reasons for any decisions made.

The college's grievance procedures do not limit the rights of students to act under Australia's consumer protection laws.

* In order to verify that you are the person submitting application form, please take a photo of yourself
Drop your file here or click here to upload