LATEST INFORMATION: CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Vibe College is committed to ensuring the health and safety of its students and staff during this time regarding COVID-19.
Links to the latest Information: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
On 30 January, World Health Organisation (WHO) declared the outbreak a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) of COVID-19.
We know that these can be stressful times for our international students, who are away from family and may be experiencing pressures of online/virtual study.
So we’ve gathered the following government and organisation resources which are being updated regularly and we recommend you check them for the latest public information.
- Key updates
- Health alerts and advice
- Restrictions and safety advice
- Financial support
- Support for individuals, families & communities
- Education and child care information
- Stay Connected
- State and Territory Government information
- Queensland Government
- Queensland: Queensland Health
- Department of Health
- World Health Organisation
Travel and Visa
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) Smart Traveller
- Department of Home Affairs
- Study in Australia
- Department of Education
- Study Brisbane
Vibe College is here to assist its students get through this crisis. We request all our students to stay safe and hygienic and adhere to government directives all the time while practising social distancing.
- If you have been tested positive for Covid-19 or for any other concerns in regards to your enrolment, please firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have difficulty in paying your tuition fee, please contact email@example.com to discuss suitable options.