- Lectures 104
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 52 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Learn how to perform these advanced accountant duties and further develop your understanding of economic principles, financial statistics and tools, auditing and reporting on financial systems, evaluating financial risks, and implementing financial strategies with this Advanced Diploma.
Described as the process of recording, anaylsing, and summarising financial data, accounting is an incredibly robust and secure industry said to attract individuals with great organisational skills and a high understanding of mathematical processes and applications. To keep up within this industry individuals must keep their qualifications and skills up to date.
This course is suited to individuals already practising within the field and are looking to gain a professional qualification in Accounting. The units included are recognised by the Tax Practitioners Board. Students seeking Tax Agent registration should obtain advice from the Tax Practitioners Board: http://www.tpb.gov.au/
14 Units must be completed:
- 3 Core Units
- 11 Elective Units
*Note the following prerequisite unit requirements.
Unit in this qualification – FNSACC606 Conduct internal audit –
Prerequisite unit – FNSACC516 Implement and maintain internal control procedures
Unit in this qualification – FNSACC608-Evaluate organization’s financial performance
Prerequisite unit – FNSACC511 Provide financial and business performance information
Above list only includes units selected by Vibe College in delivering. However, there are more units listed within training package for elective units. Vibe College may change the units in agreement with students and related stakeholder to meet the need of learners/changing industry trend.
- Depending upon the nationality of the student, year 11 (Australian equivalent year 11) may be sufficient*.
- Students must have completed at least an Australian year 12 equivalent.
- Or Mature Age Students who do not have any qualification – they must pass the Internal LLN/English Placement Test*.
*Applicable for student nationalities and who would fall under SSVF matrix.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
- The student must provide evidence of attaining an overall IELTS score of 5.5 bands or equivalent scores on a similar test (such as TOEFL, PTE, etc).
- Or the student must have attained at least Upper Intermediate level of English and must provide evidence of the same.
- Or the student must pass Vibe’s relevant Internal English Placement Test.
- Or the student must have completed Certificate III in Spoken and Written English.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS EXEMPTIONS
The Student can be exempted from English Language Requirements if:
- They are enrolled in full-time school studies as a principal course including in a secondary exchange programme, a postgraduate research course, a standalone English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS), and Foreign Affairs or Defence sponsored students.
- Or they have completed at least five years’ study in one or more of the following countries: Australia, UK, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, or the Republic of Ireland.
- Or they have, in the two years before applying for the student visa, completed in Australia and in the English language, either the Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or a substantial component of a course leading to a qualification from the Australian Qualifications Framework at the Certificate IV or higher level, while he/she held a student visa.
Entry into the FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting requires completion of any of the following:
Vibe College has a number of options to allow you to select a payment method best suited to your financial needs. Course fees can be paid in person, by phone, internet banking, or credit card.
Fee for Service
- Option 1: Upfront 100% Payment.
You can pay course fees in full upfront either by direct debit or credit card. A direct debit or direct withdrawal of funds can be arranged and scheduled from your nominated bank account. We accept payments by MasterCard or Visa.
- Options 2: Payment Plan
You are required to make first installment before course commencement and make the remaining payments through convenient installments weekly, fortnightly, monthly or per semester. Terms and conditions apply.
- Options 3: Direct Debit
You can arrange direct debit payments to us with your banking provider
- Options 4: Credit Card
We accept payments by MasterCard or Visa.
Note: Payments by MasterCard and Visa credit Card attract a 2.5% surcharge which will be added to the payment account being made. American express credit cards attract a 3% surcharge.
On completion of your studies you will receive a Advanced Diploma of Accounting FNS60217 Qualification Certificate, issued by VIBE COLLEGE.
Possible Career Outcomes
- Insurance Broker
- Responsible Manager (Financial Markets Organisation)
After achieving FNS60217 Advanced Diploma Of Accounting, individuals may undertake:
- Bachelor of Accounting
Note: Vibe College may not offer the courses listed under Pathway Information. Above list is only representation of higher level courses available in your areas of study.
The Advanced Diploma Of Accounting includes no mandatory requirement for practical placement. However, we do assist our student to get in touch with various employers to obtain practical experience.
Vocational placement helps you prepare for the real world with real-life skills. For more information on work placement or support services that we are able to offer, please feel free to contact us or talk to your course advisory at Vibe College today.