This qualification reflects accounting job roles in financial services and other industries, including tax agents, accounts payable and accounts receivable officers, payroll service providers, and employees performing a range of accounting tasks for organisations in a range of industries. Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a range of often complex problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They apply initiative to plan, coordinate and evaluate their own work and provide guidance to others within defined guidelines.
11 Units must be completed
7 Core Unites
4 Elective Units
· BSBTEC402: Design and produce complex spreadsheets.
· FNSACC521: Provide financial and business performance information.
· FNSACC522: Prepare tax documentation for individuals.
· FNSACC523: Manage budgets and forecasts.
· FNSACC524: Prepare financial reports for corporate entities.
· FNSACC526: Implement and maintain internal control procedures.
· FNSACC527: Provide management accounting information.
· BSBLDR413: Lead effective workplace relationships.
· FNSACC321: Process financial transactions and extract interim reports.
· FNSACC505: Establish and maintain accounting information systems.
· FNSACC412: Prepare operational budgets (From Cert IV Package)
Note: Course duration may vary due to prior qualifications and credit transfers applied.
Above list only includes units selected by Vibe College in delivering. However, there are more units listed within training package for elective units. Vibe College may change the units in agreement with students and related stakeholder to meet the need of learners/changing industry trend.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS EXEMPTIONS
The Student can be exempted from English Language Requirements if:
Entry into the FNS50222 Diploma of Accounting requires completion of any of the following:
Vibe College has a number of options to allow you to select a payment method best suited to your financial needs. Course fees can be paid in person, by phone, internet banking, or credit card.
Fee for Service
Note: Payments by MasterCard and Visa credit Card attract a 2.5% surcharge which will be added to the payment account being made. American express credit cards attract a 3% surcharge.
On completion of your studies you will receive a Diploma of Accounting FNS50222 Qualification Certificate, issued by VIBE COLLEGE.
Possible Career Outcomes
After achieving Diploma of Accounting FNS50222, individuals may undertake:
Note: Vibe College may offer the courses listed under Pathway Information.
Above list is only representation of higher level courses available in your areas of study.
The Diploma of Accounting includes no mandatory requirement for practical placement. However, we do assist our student to get in touch with various employers to obtain practical experience.
Vocational placement helps you prepare for the real world with real-life skills. For more information on work placement or support services that we are able to offer, please feel free to contact us or talk to your course advisory at Vibe College today.