- Lectures 104
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 52 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Accounting is described as the process of recording, analysing, and summarising financial data. It is an incredibly robust and secure industry said to attract individuals with great organisational skills and a high understanding of mathematical processes and applications.
The primary function of an accountant is to prepare and examine a company’s financial records, tax, and business efficiency. Build upon your current accounting skills and gain a solid understanding of tax preparation, budget management, and forecasts, accounting information systems and internal control procedures with this Diploma.
Work functions in the occupational areas where this qualification may be used are subject to regulatory requirements. Refer to the FNS Implementation Guide Companion Volume or the relevant regulator for specific guidance on requirements.
This qualification includes units that comprise an approved Tax Practitioner Board (TPB) course in Australian taxation law and commercial law. Persons seeking registration with the TPB should check current registration requirements with the Board.
11 Units must be completed:
- 6 Core Units
- 5 Elective Units
Above list only includes units selected by Vibe College in delivering. However, there are more units listed within training package for elective units. Vibe College may change the units in agreement with students and related stakeholder to meet the need of learners/changing industry trend.
- Depending upon the nationality of the student, year 11 (Australian equivalent year 11) may be sufficient*.
- Students must have completed at least an Australian year 12 equivalent.
- Or Mature Age Students who do not have any qualification – they must pass the Internal LLN/English Placement Test*.
*Applicable for student nationalities and who would fall under SSVF matrix.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
- The student must provide evidence of attaining an overall IELTS score of 5.5 bands or equivalent scores on a similar test (such as TOEFL, PTE, etc).
- Or the student must have attained at least Upper Intermediate level of English and must provide evidence of the same.
- Or the student must pass Vibe’s relevant Internal English Placement Test.
- Or the student must have completed Certificate III in Spoken and Written English.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS EXEMPTIONS
The Student can be exempted from English Language Requirements if:
- They are enrolled in full-time school studies as a principal course including in a secondary exchange programme, a postgraduate research course, a standalone English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS), and Foreign Affairs or Defence sponsored students.
- Or they have completed at least five years’ study in one or more of the following countries: Australia, UK, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, or the Republic of Ireland.
- Or they have, in the two years before applying for the student visa, completed in Australia and in the English language, either the Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or a substantial component of a course leading to a qualification from the Australian Qualifications Framework at the Certificate IV or higher level, while he/she held a student visa.
Entry into the FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting requires completion of any of the following:
Vibe College has a number of options to allow you to select a payment method best suited to your financial needs. Course fees can be paid in person, by phone, internet banking, or credit card.
Fee for Service
- Option 1: Upfront 100% Payment.
You can pay course fees in full upfront either by direct debit or credit card. A direct debit or direct withdrawal of funds can be arranged and scheduled from your nominated bank account. We accept payments by MasterCard or Visa.
- Options 2: Payment Plan
You are required to make first instalment before course commencement and make the remaining payments through convenient instalments weekly, fortnightly, monthly or per semester. Terms and conditions apply.
- Options 3: Direct Debit
You can arrange direct debit payments to us with your banking provider
- Options 4: Credit Card
We accept payments by MasterCard or Visa.
Note: Payments by MasterCard and Visa credit Card attract a 2.5% surcharge which will be added to the payment account being made. American express credit cards attract a 3% surcharge.
On completion of your studies you will receive a Diploma of Accounting FNS50217 Qualification Certificate, issued by VIBE COLLEGE.
Possible Career Outcomes
- AMF/CTF Compliance Officer or Compliance Manager
- Assistant Accountant
- Banking Services Manager
- Case Manager (Personal Injury Management)
- Client Adviser (Financial Markets)
- Credit Manager
- Disability Insurance Manager
- Assistant Accountant
- Financial Planner
After achieving Diploma of Accounting FNS50217, individuals may undertake:
- FNS60217 Advanced Diploma of Accounting
Note: Vibe College may offer the courses listed under Pathway Information.
Above list is only representation of higher level courses available in your areas of study.