- Lectures 104
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 52 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
10 Units must be completed:
- 5 Core Units
- 5 elective units
3 elective units must be selected from the elective units listed below
for the remaining 2 elective units:
up to 2 units may be selected from the elective units listed below
if not listed, up to 2 units may be selected from an Advanced Diploma or above, from this or any other currently endorsed Training Package qualification or accredited course.
BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
BSBLDR602 Provide leadership across the organisation
BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
BSBSTR802 Lead strategic planning processes for an organisation
BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
BSBHRM613 Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies
BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
BSBHRM615 Contribute to the development of diversity and inclusion strategies
Above list only includes units selected by Vibe College in delivering. However, there are more units listed within training package for elective units. Vibe College may change the units in agreement with students and related stakeholder to meet the need of learners/changing industry trend.
- Depending upon the nationality of the student, year 11 (Australian equivalent year 11) may be sufficient*.
- Students must have completed at least an Australian year 12 equivalent.
- Or Mature Age Students who do not have any qualification – they must pass the Internal LLN/English Placement Test*.
*Applicable for student nationalities and who would fall under SSVF matrix.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
- The student must provide evidence of attaining an overall IELTS score of 5.5 bands or equivalent scores on a similar test (such as TOEFL, PTE, etc).
- Or the student must have attained at least Upper Intermediate level of English and must provide evidence of the same.
- Or the student must pass Vibe’s relevant Internal English Placement Test.
- Or the student must have completed Certificate III in Spoken and Written English.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS EXEMPTIONS
The Student can be exempted from English Language Requirements if:
- They are enrolled in full-time school studies as a principal course including in a secondary exchange programme, a postgraduate research course, a standalone English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS), and Foreign Affairs or Defence sponsored students.
- Or they have completed at least five years’ study in one or more of the following countries: Australia, UK, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, or the Republic of Ireland.
- Or they have, in the two years before applying for the student visa, completed in Australia and in the English language, either the Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or a substantial component of a course leading to a qualification from the Australian Qualifications Framework at the Certificate IV or higher level, while he/she held a student visa.
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who :
Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions).
Have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
Vibe College has a number of options to allow you to select a payment method best suited to your financial needs. Course fees can be paid in person, by phone, internet banking, or credit card.
Fee for Service
- Option 1: Upfront 100% Payment.
You can pay course fees in full upfront either by direct debit or credit card. A direct debit or direct withdrawal of funds can be arranged and scheduled from your nominated bank account. We accept payments by MasterCard or Visa.
- Options 2: Payment Plan
You are required to make first installment before course commencement and make the remaining payments through convenient installments weekly, fortnightly, monthly or per semester. Terms and conditions apply.
- Options 3: Direct Debit
You can arrange direct debit payments to us with your banking provider
- Options 4: Credit Card
We accept payments by MasterCard or Visa.
Note: Payments by MasterCard and Visa credit Card attract a 2.5% surcharge which will be added to the payment account being made. American express credit cards attract a 3% surcharge.
On completion of your studies you will receive a Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management Qualification Certificate, issued by VIBE COLLEGE.
Possible Career Outcomes
- Managing Director
- Department Manager
- Chief Executive Officer
- Quarry Business Manager
- Area Manager
- Business Analyst
- Business Development Director
- Senior Executive
- Executive Director.
After achieving BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management, individuals may undertake:
- BSB80515 Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning)
- BSB80315 Graduate Certificate in Leadership Diversity
- BSB80215 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
- BSB80415 Graduate Diploma of Portfolio Management
- BSB80615 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
Note: Vibe College may not offer the courses listed under Pathway Information. The above list is the only representation of higher-level courses available in your areas of study.
The Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management includes no mandatory requirement for practical placement. However, we do assist our student to get in touch with various employers to obtain practical experience.
Vocational placement helps you prepare for the real world with real-life skills. For more information on work placementor support services that we are able to offer, please feel free to contact us or talk to your course adviser at Vibe College today.