- Lectures 104
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 52 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Step up and into the business spotlight in front of your peers with this Diploma of Leadership and Management.
A store or business manager with this qualification knows how to discern the emotional states of others, manage workplace relationships, manage team performance and increase efficiency within the workplace. This individual drives and motivates teams, displaying lots of initiative in completing their own workload and the workload of others.
This course will teach you a multitude of skills that will allow you to discern the emotional states of others, manage workplace relationships, manage team performance and increase efficiency within the workplace. General business skills such as being able to forecast international market and business needs, as well as manage budgets and financial plans are just some of the key units of study taught within this course.
12 Units must be completed:
- 4 Core Units
- 8 Elective Units
Above list only includes units selected by Vibe College in delivering. However, there are more units listed within training package for elective units. Vibe College may change the units in agreement with students and related stakeholder to meet the need of learners/changing industry trend.
Depending upon the nationality of the student, year 11 (Australian equivalent year 11) may be sufficient*.
Students must have completed at least an Australian year 12 equivalent.
Or Mature Age Students who do not have any qualification – they must pass the Internal LLN/English Placement Test*.
*Applicable for student nationalities and who would fall under SSVF matrix.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
- The student must provide evidence of attaining an overall IELTS score of 5.5 bands or equivalent scores on a similar test (such as TOEFL, PTE, etc).
- Or the student must have attained at least Upper Intermediate level of English and must provide evidence of the same.
- Or the student must pass Vibe’s relevant Internal English Placement Test.
- Or the student must have completed Certificate III in Spoken and Written English.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS EXEMPTIONS
The Student can be exempted from English Language Requirements if:
- They are enrolled in full-time school studies as a principal course including in a secondary exchange programme, a postgraduate research course, a standalone English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS), and Foreign Affairs or Defence sponsored students.
- Or they have completed at least five years’ study in one or more of the following countries: Australia, UK, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, or the Republic of Ireland.
- Or they have, in the two years before applying for the student visa, completed in Australia and in the English language, either the Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or a substantial component of a course leading to a qualification from the Australian Qualifications Framework at the Certificate IV or higher level, while he/she held a student visa.
Vibe College has a number of options to allow you to select a payment method best suited to your financial needs. Course fees can be paid in person, by phone, internet banking, or credit card.
Fee for Service
- Option 1: Upfront 100% Payment.
You can pay course fees in full upfront either by direct debit or credit card. A direct debit or direct withdrawal of funds can be arranged and scheduled from your nominated bank account. We accept payments by MasterCard or Visa.
- Options 2: Payment Plan
You are required to make first installment before course commencement and make the remaining payments through convenient installments weekly, fortnightly, monthly or per semester. Terms and conditions apply.
- Options 3: Direct Debit
You can arrange direct debit payments to us with your banking provider
- Options 4: Credit Card
We accept payments by MasterCard or Visa.
Note: Payments by MasterCard and Visa credit Card attract a 2.5% surcharge which will be added to the payment account being made. American express credit cards attract a 3% surcharge.
On completion of your studies you will receive a Diploma of Leadership and Management Qualification Certificate, issued by VIBE COLLEGE.
Possible Career Outcomes
- Team Leader
- Department Manager
- Operations/Facilities Manager
- Store Manager
- Retail Manager
- Branch Manager
- Production Manager
After achieving BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management, individuals may undertake:
- BSB61015 – Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Note: Vibe College may not offer the courses listed under Pathway Information. Above list is only representation of higher level courses available in your areas of study.