- Lectures 104
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 52 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
This entry level qualification reflects the role of individuals working in accounting and seeking professional recognition, including tax agents, accounts managers and business analysts; and to employees performing a range of accounts management tasks for organisations in a range of industries. At this level, individuals are expected to apply theoretical and technical skills in a range of situations and to display initiative and judgement in planning activities. They have autonomy in performing complex operations and can be responsible for planning, coordinating and evaluating the work of others within broad but generally well-defined parameters.
Work functions in the occupational areas where this qualification may be used are subject to regulatory requirements. Refer to the FNS Financial Services Training Package Companion Volume Implementation Guide or the relevant regulator for specific guidance on requirements.
Persons providing a business activity statement (BAS) service for a fee or other reward must be registered by the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) and this qualification is currently cited as meeting the TPB education requirements for registration. Other conditions apply, including a designated period of experience. Persons seeking BAS agent registration should check current registration requirements with the TPB, as registration requirements are reviewed regularly.
13 Units must be completed:
- 8 Core Units
- 5 Elective Units
Core Units FNS40217
Above list only includes units selected by Vibe College in delivering. However, there are more units listed within training package for elective units. Vibe College may change the units in agreement with students and related stakeholder to meet the need of learners/changing industry trend.
- Depending upon the nationality of the student, year 11 (Australian equivalent year 11) may be sufficient*.
- Students must have completed at least an Australian year 12 equivalent.
- Or Mature Age Students who do not have any qualification – they must pass the Internal LLN/English Placement Test*.
*Applicable for student nationalities and who would fall under SSVF matrix.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
- The student must provide evidence of attaining an overall IELTS score of 5.5 bands or equivalent scores on a similar test (such as TOEFL, PTE, etc).
- Or the student must have attained at least Upper Intermediate level of English and must provide evidence of the same.
- Or the student must pass Vibe’s relevant Internal English Placement Test.
- Or the student must have completed Certificate III in Spoken and Written English.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS EXEMPTIONS
The Student can be exempted from English Language Requirements if:
- They are enrolled in full-time school studies as a principal course including in a secondary exchange programme, a postgraduate research course, a standalone English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS), and Foreign Affairs or Defence sponsored students.
- Or they have completed at least five years’ study in one or more of the following countries: Australia, UK, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, or the Republic of Ireland.
- Or they have, in the two years before applying for the student visa, completed in Australia and in the English language, either the Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or a substantial component of a course leading to a qualification from the Australian Qualifications Framework at the Certificate IV or higher level, while he/she held a student visa.
Vibe College has a number of options to allow you to select a payment method best suited to your financial needs. Course fees can be paid in person, by phone, internet banking, or credit card.
Fee for Service
- Option 1: Upfront 100% Payment.
You can pay course fees in full upfront either by direct debit or credit card. A direct debit or direct withdrawal of funds can be arranged and scheduled from your nominated bank account. We accept payments by MasterCard or Visa.
- Options 2: Payment Plan
You are required to make first installment before course commencement and make the remaining payments through convenient installments weekly, fortnightly, monthly or per semester. Terms and conditions apply.
- Options 3: Direct Debit
You can arrange direct debit payments to us with your banking provider
- Options 4: Credit Card
We accept payments by MasterCard or Visa.
Note: Payments by MasterCard and Visa credit Card attract a 2.5% surcharge which will be added to the payment account being made. American express credit cards attract a 3% surcharge.
On completion of your studies you will receive a Certificate IV in Accounting And Bookkeeping FNS40217 Qualification certificate, issued by VIBE COLLEGE.
Possible Career Outcomes
- Payroll Clerk General
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- BAS Agent
Certificate IV in Accounting and Book keeping includes no mandatory requirement for practical placement. However, we do assist our student to get in touch with various employers to obtain practical experience.
Vocational placement helps you prepare for the real world with real-life skills. For more information on work placement or support services that we are able to offer, please feel free to contact us or talk to your course adviser at Vibe College today.